Companies need positive publicity, while journalists need exciting stories. Only those who can successfully combine these two requirements can get their messages across to the public. Through our daily contact with print, TV, radio and online media, we know whether – and where – a story "works" or not. We prepare your story so as to arouse interest, develop it further and make sure that it is noticed by relevant journalists and media.
To do this, we use the following tools:
- media events such as press conferences and background talks
- round tables
- media training
- social media relations
- press releases
- press photos
- publications (e.g. by-line articles)
- acting as a point of contact for journalists and handling all media inquiries
External press office
Your company would like to intensify its communications activities, but your in-house press team is already working to capacity? Skills acts as the first point of contact for journalists if required.
We handle all media inquiries, take care of the research and editorial preparation of content from the company for various news channels, organise interviews and position your company spokespersons in the media environment.
Editorial competence is the basis of the PR business, which is why we ensure that the texts for your publications are both correct in terms of content and easy to understand for non-experts - while striking the right tone. Of course, we apply the same care to the production and selection of the appropriate visual material.
No matter whether it’s:
- image and information brochures and folders
- annual reports
- white papers
- customer and employee magazines
We take care of:
- development of structure and "navigation”
- visual design
- editing (research, copywriting, preparation of technical texts, interviews, photo editing)
- editing and quality control
- print processing
Creativity, experience and attention to detail – these are the ingredients for realising a successful event. A fitting location, an invitation one won't forget, a balanced mix of exciting information and entertainment, professional organisation with attention to detail and personal attention to the guests. Our experienced teams make sure that your event runs perfectly, but the organisation remains invisible.
We develop and realise:
- corporate events
We take care of:
- project management (invitation and registration management, location, catering, technology, etc.)
- finding suitable speakers
- speech writing and speaker coaching
- developing presentations
- dramatic composition and event direction
- media support