Bank Gutmann. Money. And how to keep it.
Founded in 1922 by the Gutmann brothers, the private bank specializes in asset management and investment advisory services and, with more than 26 billion Euro in capital under management, is one of Austria’s leading private banks. Its customers include domestic and foreign entrepreneurs, foundations, high net worth individuals and families, and institutional clients.
Skills has been supporting Bank Gutmann in external and internal communications and as a strategic and conceptual partner since 2005. Supported by continuous media work using specially developed information formats, the company’s positioning as a financial expert and the public perception of Bank Gutmann have been noticeably expanded.
– Strategic and conceptual contact for positioning and planning or implementation of Austria-wide communication campaigns and projects
– Internal communication and executive communication
– Ongoing media and public relations
– Media monitoring and analysis.
– Long-term establishment of a high level of regular reporting in German-speaking countries
– Establishment as an industry expert and sought-after interlocutor on financial topics
– Expansion of media contacts and media presence in German-speaking countries.