The Integrated Campaign to raise awareness about digitisation among SMEs was among the finalists at the Innovation In Politics Awards 2018.
Digitisation affects all businesses and it offers tremendous opportunities. However, small businesses often do not know how to approach concrete digitisation steps. The WKÖ’s digitisation programme “KMU DIGITAL” started in 2017 and offered free info events, videos and webinars in the first phase, as well as digitisation consultations and training courses, some free of charge and some heavily subsidised.
Skills implemented an integrated campaign on the topic of digitisation with the aim of raising awareness among small and micro enterprises on digitisation topics and funding opportunities. In addition to strategic consulting, campaign planning and media relations, elements of the campaign included a countrywide digitisation study, a campaign website as a knowledge pool for businesses, explainer videos and webinars, and an ambassador/testimonial pool for the website and social media.
- Over 4,500 consultations and training sessions promoted
- Exceptionally positive feedback from companies (ø score of 1.14 on a scale of 1 to 4)
- 6 webinars on digitisation issues with > 3,500 participants
- Teaser videos: approx. 65,000 video views on YouTube and Facebook
- Webinar recordings: approx. 25,000 video views
- 500 clippings in radio, print and online media