- Born 1968 in Vienna, married, two sons
- Board member of the Public Relations Association Austria (PRVA)
- 1986 – 1994 studies of Communications, Modern History and English at the University of Vienna with diploma
- 1998 – 1999 extra occupational training as a mediator for the environment and the economy, since 1999 registered mediator on the official list of the Federal Ministry of Justice
- Since 2019 senior partner at The Skills Group
- Since 2018 Independent PR consultant
- 2000 – 2018 Director and Senior Consultant at Grayling Austria, most recently as Team Leader of the Industry and Infrastructure Competence Centre
- 1999 – 2000 Team Leader Telecom Team at Hochegger Communications
- 1997 – 1999 PR Consultant at Stratcom – Agency for Strategic Communication
- 1994 – 1999 PR Manager Philips Austria
- During her studies she worked as a journalist, e.g. for the “Neue Wochenschau” and the “Freizeit-Kurier”.
Karin is not just the only woman to stand her ground in the Skills partner round, but also has both feet on the ground. Which is not a matter of course. And that doesn’t apply to standing her ground – little Karin was already great at talking back and asserting herself – but to the two legs: Karin has always had a pronounced love for four-legged friends. Her very first word was “Wawa” (other children say Wauwau, but Karin was already incredibly efficient at an early age), her favourite film was “The Jungle Book”, her playmates were given animal roles and her dream job was riding instructor. What has remained of it? She is still a passionate rider today, occasionally she gently spurs colleagues to a gallop, her walking speed could not be faster even on four legs – and Karin provides PR with plenty of horsepower.